Since 1985, we (old name, MLMIA, new name, SNA) have been a major force in defining the ethics, legalities and opportunities in Network Marketing. We have developed, facilitated and nurtured strong relationships between the industry and outside influences that affect its operations, including regulatory agencies, company management, software developers, educators, the press and the general public. We have been recognized as the leading source of unbiased Network Marketing industry data and information by numerous industry, business and general publications.
Historically, the birth of associations in the United States, where our first chapter was founded, came about due to a variety of issues, needs and challenges facing professions, businesses and industries. These encompassed such topics as legal, legislative, educational, information, finance, data, scientific, regulatory, technology, marketing, advertising, products, credibility, ethics, industry standards, professionalism, certification and much more. It was realized that these matters could only be addressed if individuals or companies from the same profession or industry banned together and worked together for the good of their profession. In other words, competitors joined forces to accomplish things that were impossible to accomplish individually.
Another underlying reason leading to the proliferation of associations was the need to socialize and share information by meeting with other individuals and companies. For the handful that were initially concerned that meeting with competitors was inherently unhealthy or that they could not learn anything, this notion rapidly dissipated as association members began to grow personally, professionally and financially. Today an association represents literally every business, profession and industry in the United States.
- If you are in any way involved in Network Marketing, Multi-Level Marketing, MLM or Direct Sales
- If you are an owner of any of the above, a corporate team member, a Distributor or sell to any of the above.
- If you want an established, time-tested Association to draw upon
- If you want to be heard within the industry
- If you want an organization that is managed by highly experienced and successful professional Networkers, who represent YOU
- If you want focused effort on the protection, support and promotion of your individual opportunities and entrepreneurial aspects of your profession
- If you want to have tools for constructive change, to help build your business
- If you may want to serve on the Board of Directors of Social Networking Association (SNA).
President, Board of Directors
SNA (socialnetworkingassociation.com) has an active Board of Directors comprised of a balanced cross-section of Corporate, Support and Distributor Members from around the world whose collaboration guarantees all functions of the Network Marketing mix are represented and supported. In addition, associations established because of our group include: Canada, England, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Bangladesh, India and Vietnam and are considered “Sister Association” joined to us. Several may have their own Boards and are a part of our continued international expansion efforts.